Lets face it… there is nothing worse then a boring salad. To make it more exciting I like to add some fresh fruits! It tastes delicious, looks beautiful, and is very easy to make. So no more excuses!!
– 1 Cup Arugula
– 1/2 Cup Watercress
– 1 Small Red Onion
– Honeydew Melon scooped into balls
– 1 Cup Blackberries or Blueberries
– 1/4 Cup of Sun Dried Tomato Feta (optional)
– 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Juice of a Lemon
– 1 Tbsp Organic Honey or Agave
– 1 tsp Salt
– Combine the arugula, watercress and slices of red onion in a bowl.
– Add some melon balls and some berries.
– Add the dressing to your salad and toss.
– Top with feta.