My husband absolutely loves jam on his toast! I was trying to find a healthy alternative to store bought jams as they have a lot of sugar. This is now my go to recipe and the only jam we keep in our house!
It only takes 5 minutes to make and is so tasty. When my husband tried it for the first time he could not get enough and was eating it by the spoonful. The flavour is brilliantly natural.
– 1.5 Cups of Fresh Raspberries
– 1 Tbsp Honey
– 1/2 tsp Vanilla
– 1.5 Tbsp Chia Seeds
– Put the raspberries in a pan and cook over medium heat.
– Mash the raspberries as they heat up.
– When broken down add the honey and vanilla.
– Remove the pan from the heat and let cool.
– Once cooled, add the chia seeds and put into jars.
– Let it cool completely before you refrigerate.