After a long day of work, driving your kids to their activities and whatever else keeps you busy, you deserve to treat yourself. Tonight you can turn on some Netflix, bake these cookies, and relax! You deserve it.
– 1 1/4 Cups Butter.
– 2 Cups Sugar (if you like less sweet substitute part of the white sugar for brown sugar)
– 2 Eggs
– 2 tsp Vanilla
– 3/4 Cups cocoa
– 1/2 tsp Salt
– 2 Cups Flour
– 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
– 1 tsp Baking Soda
— Note: You can put any combination of chocolate chips you like and any amount!
1. In a large bowl with a mixer, cream together the butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
2. Add in the cocoa, salt, baking soda, and flour.
3. With a spatula, mix in the chocolate chips.
4. Roll the dough into balls and place on a baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees celsius.