I hate to admit it, but I am not a huge lover of water, so if I can doctor it up in any way to get me to drink it I will!
At times when a plain glass of water doesn’t seem so exciting, all you need to do is add some yummy fresh fruit to make it pleasant! This detox water pretty much speaks for itself. You can add in whatever fresh produce you have in your fridge, from citrus, to mint, cumbers etc. It looks so nice and stays fresh in the fridge for days! Just keep topping up your water.
– Grapefruit: Very hydrating and packed with immune boosting antioxidants.
– Tangerines: Packed with vitamin C, vitamin A and potassium
– Cucumbers: Helps flush out the toxins and keep you hydrated
– Mint: Helps with digestion, bloating and stomach issues.
– Water: Drinking water is extremely important to include into your daily habits. It flushes out toxins, rehydrates your body, boosts your immune system and promotes weight loss.
Note: You can add any and all types of fruit that you love. My other favourites are lemons, blueberries and watermelon!