Looking for a beautiful side dish to impress your company at your next dinner party? I have just the one- Rosemary Sweet Potato Stacks.
My family eats a lot of sweet potato for the health benefits. This amazing dish is easy to make and tastes phenomenal. Rosemary is one of my favourite herbs in cooking and when paired with sweet potatoes it compliments the flavours so nicely. This can be served along side your favourite dish at dinner or brunch.
– 2 Tbsp Organic Butter (can use vegan butter)
– 2 Tbsp to 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
– 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary chopped finely
– 1/4 Cup parmesan
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Slice the sweet potatoes and place them in a bowl.
*NOTE: Slice the sweet potatoes very thin. This will cut the cooking time in half.
– In a separate bowl, mix the butter, coconut oil, and parmesan.
– Pour this mix into the bowl of sweet potatoes and mix it all together. Make sure the slices are coated well.
– Use a large muffin tin to stack the layers and keep them in place.
– Stack/layer the slices one by one into the muffin tin. Be sure to fill the tin right to the top because once they’re baked and cooled they will shrink down to a smaller size.
– Bake for around 30 minutes. The dish is ready when you can insert a fork into the potatoes and they feel tender.
– Remove, plate, and top with the fresh rosemary!